Why not now?
Hi, we are Jason and Katie McKay and this is RVLife ReVved UP!
We often dreamt about one day retiring and traveling in an RV with our motorcycles, then we started to wonder, why did that one day need to be so far away, why not now?
Adventure is not reserved for the young or retired. When you’re ready, do it!
It seems crazy to some that in our mid-forties we would sell everything and a choose to live a simple nomadic life….
Workamping (work-camping): exchanging work hours for rv site and pay in order to travel, spend more time in different regions of the country and gain new skills.
Tiny living on wheels. Where do we stay, what do we do, where do we put all our stuff and how do we afford this lifestyle?
Motorcycling & Moto Camping
This is our happy place. On two wheels and out for adventure. Pack the tent on the bike and ride!
- Escalante, Capitol Reef, Burr Trail, Boulder Scenic Drive – UtahYou can take a day or a week on this route and you […]
- Bryce Canyon National ParkWhen we visited Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah in […]
- US Route 89 – 89A Scenic Loop Through Utah and ArizonaAlong the scenic routes 89A and 89 in northern Arizona […]
- Patchwork Parkway and Highway 14 in the SnowThere is more to see in Southern Utah than Zion and […]
- Zion National Park Hike Ride Through and Hike UpThe Ride Through The winding road through Zion […]